Date: Second Thursday of each month, Every Other Month (Starting with January 2024)
Time: 3:00 PM
Place: HROA Office Conference Room
Note: See monthly calendar for any changes
Any member who would like to join and/or just sit in during one of our bi-monthly meetings is welcomed to do so.
About the Emergency Services Committee
The Emergency Services Committee (ESC) consists of members of our community.
It is the goal of the Heritage Ranch Emergency Services Committee to enhance the quality of life and safety for the community of Heritage Ranch through partnerships with professional services in assisting with community education, preparedness, and emergency response.
In cooperation with CalFire, San Luis Obispo County Sheriff, Heritage Ranch Community Service District, and HROA develop and provide an effective public outreach with our community resulting in:
- Community awareness of local risks and hazards
- Community training in disaster preparedness
- Development of an all volunteer Major Incident Response Team
- to assist fire and law enforcement personnel in the event of a major incident
- Public Outreach and Education
- First Aid and AED Training
- CPR Training
- "All Risk" Disaster Preparedness Training
- Provide a forum for members to share ideas and strategies
- nvestigate and develop paramedic service in partnership with CalFire and surrounding communities